Fields marked with a * are required.
SERVI-TECH Expanded Premium Services, LLC shall provide the equipment listed in this Agreement (Check Box):
SERVI-TECH Expanded Premium Services, LLC shall provide the following services:
• To pay equipment and shipping and handling costs totaling for units selected above for the current crop year.
• Customer agrees to pay the entire balance, due at the time of delivery.
• To pay interest at the rate of 1.33% per month (15.96% per year) on all past due accounts. Interest shall begin accruing the date the payment is due.
• Under the terms of the purchase agreement, producer is responsible for any damage and maintenance expenses not covered by
product warranty. Warranty covers equipment defects within one year of the purchase date.
• That Servi-Tech, Inc.’s liability for loss or damage sustained by the Customer as a result of Servi-Tech, Inc.’s negligence, errors, or omissions is limited, and the amount due the Customer for any such negligence, errors, or omissions shall not exceed the total amount paid to Servi-Tech, Inc. by the Customer for the equipment purchased and paid for under this Agreement and the Customer hereby releases and agrees to hold Servi-Tech, Inc. harmless from any and all liabilities over and above the amount limited hereby.
• That by executing this Agreement below, he or she has the necessary corporate authority to execute this Agreement and that by signing below he or she understands that his or her individual signature shall constitute authorized signature of both the individual Customer and that of the corporate Customer (If applicable).
• To pay all costs, expenses and accumulated interest, including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred by Servi-Tech, Inc., should Servi-Tech, Inc. be forced to file a lawsuit against the Customer to collect the amounts due hereunder or to enforce the terms of this Agreement. VENUE FOR ANY ACTION FILED AS A RESULT OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE IN SALINE COUNTY, KANSAS.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have executed this Agreement as of the day and year first above written